Welcome

Hello there

If you are coming to this page in searching for animes and other series which are pretty hectic to find and download then i just have changed the address nothing else

Please visit http://www.rareanimes.blogspot.com/


Here i will write some other stuffs i mean other than animes...

Maybe will write about some humour or just my college life or maybe on some technical stuff...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

After my Senior High

Alright here i am having my High School marks card and Senior High marks card all set to begin a degree in an engineering discipline!

Ok i had only one choice is to pursue my course from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India, oh yes you are thinking it right this is a central university and also is situated in my home town so naturally i was limited to only this option, there were two factors 

1.) It was a central university and was also in my home town so there was no tension of food, shelter and other things

2.) Secondly it was damn cheap in terms of tution fees so this was also a big point

Anyways but the only thing which will stop you from getting into this university is the entrance test, it is damn tough, students prepare hard and go on extreme to pull this test off and to secure their admission into this course... taking tutions day and night studying like hell, some may bear the needed fruit and some not... and in the queue of those unfortunate ones i was also included..


Having said that i will tell in more clear words that i was not selected when i checked my result on the web site it said "sorry not selected"(as expected :P) ok the party was over and i have my whole year now to think what to do next if otherwise i take admission into some private college with the help of some money i.e. by donation... which my dad is not going to pay in any way


Ok that was the end i decided that this is it and i am going to loose one year(which is common in Aligarh) and i will have to work hard, take tutions and follow the strict regular routine to prepare well for my entrance exam next year....


While i was on the verge of breaking down into emotions my elder brother came for my rescue and strictly said to me and my dad that he is not going to waste whole God damn year in anyway i am going to fund him and he is going to bangalore for his further studies...


Alright from now on my journey towards a new city begins...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment