Welcome

Hello there

If you are coming to this page in searching for animes and other series which are pretty hectic to find and download then i just have changed the address nothing else

Please visit http://www.rareanimes.blogspot.com/


Here i will write some other stuffs i mean other than animes...

Maybe will write about some humour or just my college life or maybe on some technical stuff...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Exams finished

Hi folks

Finally my exams are over not to mentioning i just somehow managed to pull all the exams somehow lets hope the result also comes upto my expectation :) otherwise i am doomed :P

I only messed up one paper which was Operating System 06CS52 (V.T.U) hope i get pass marks, rest i also had one back paper Graph Theory 06CS42, man the question paper was very easy hope i will get good marks in this.... 

I am expecting a fair result this time (which i always do but it turns out to be just the opposite xD) lets hope for the best...

If you are reading this then hopefully you will pray for my good result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment